Vancouver Weather Forecast
Current Conditions
Vancouver Intl A
2 m
Observed at 5:00 AM PST on March 28, 2015
Overcast
10°C
Feels Like: 7 °C
Dew Point: 6 °C Humidity: 76%
Wind Speed/Dir: 24km/h from SW Wind gust: 0km/h
Air Pressure: 1015 hPa Visibility: 32 km
Sky Conditions:

Overcast 1250 m

Short Term Forecast
Detailed Description
Friday Night: March 27-28
Periods of Light Rain, then showers Low of 7 Winds SE at 5-20 km/h
Saturday: March 28
Scattered Clouds, then mostly cloudy with 40% chance of showers High of 12 Winds SE at 5-20 km/h
Saturday Night: March 28-29
Mostly Cloudy with 40% chance of showers, then 60% chance of light rain Low of 7 Winds SE at 5-20 km/h
Sunday: March 29
Periods of Light Rain developing High of 12 Winds SE at 5-20 km/h
Sunday Night: March 29-30
Periods of Light Rain Low of 7 Winds SE at 5-20 km/h
Long Term Forecast
Detailed Description
Monday
Periods of Rain
Mostly Cloudy with 40% chance of showers, then periods of rain, occasionally heavy. High of 12. Winds from SE
Monday Night
Chance of Rain
Mostly Cloudy with 70% chance of rain, occasionally heavy, becoming showers Low of 7. Winds from SE
Tuesday
Periods of Rain
Periods of Rain developing. High of 11. Winds from SE
Tuesday Night
Periods of Rain
Periods of Rain. Low of 8. Winds from SE
Wednesday
Chance of Showers
Mostly Cloudy with 40% chance of showers, some sun late afternoon. High of 11. Winds from SE
Wednesday Night
Chance of Showers
Scattered Cluods with 30% chance of showers. Low of 6. Winds from SE
Thursday
Chance of Showers
Scattered Clouds with 40% chance of showers, becoming rain near evening. High of 11. Winds from SE
Thursday Night
Periods of Rain
Periods of Rain. Low of 7. Winds from SE
Friday
Periods of Rain
Periods of Rain, clearing late. High of 11. Winds from SE
Friday Night
Scattered Clouds
Scattered Clouds. Low of 4. Winds from W

 

 

© B.C. South Coast Weather

Terms and Conditions